Start Date: 1/25/2021 11:30 AM EST
End Date: 1/25/2021 1:00 PM EST
Venue Name: Virtual Event
Ohio Council For Home Care and Hospice
RAP changes – Are you surviving?
The most significant change agencies will experience in beginning the new year is the new timely submission requirements for the Requests for Anticipated Payment (RAPs) and the eventual introduction of the Notice of Admission (NOA). RAPs will have no associated reimbursement in 2021, but will carry a monetary penalty if not filed timely. Are agencies truly prepared? Can you billers key in DDE to avoid penalties? HPS is here to help!
- Outline full RAP requirements for 2021
- Detail Operation Processes for being effective with RAP submissions
- Define Notice of Admission (NOA)
- Detail order and visit requirements for filing RAP
- Analyze the penalty calculation for untimely RAPs
- Review success of agencies in the initial weeks of RAP penalty
- Review updates and frequently asked questions from Medicare MACs
- Outline requirements for filing a NOA
- Detail the timing parameters
, is co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Healthcare Provider Solutions, Inc., an organization out of Nashville, TN that provides financial, reimbursement, clinical and operation services to the home health and hospice industries. With more than 27 years of experience in Medicare Home Health, she is a presenter at both the state and national levels, and is interviewed frequently for national home health publications. Ms. Gaboury is also the author of "Home Health Guide to OASIS D: A Reference for Field Staff." Ms. Gaboury has no conflict of interest in regard to this program.
OCHCH Members- $49 (per attendee)
Non-Member - $110 (per attendee)
NOTE - Only attendees that have registered and paid in full will receive CEU's for this event.
Printable Registration Form- CLICK HERE!!