Start Date: 2/25/2021 11:30 AM EST
End Date: 2/25/2021 1:00 PM EST
Venue Name: Virtual Event
Ohio Council For Home Care and Hospice
Get updated on the latest guidance on OASIS in this quarterly offering.
At the conclusion of this training, the participant will be able to:
Answer questions like this...
- Apply the training and CMS guidance updates to correctly and accurately answer OASIS data items
- Maintain compliance with applicable federal regulations and guidance governing OASIS
Lisa Selman-Holman, JD, BSN, RN, HCS-D, COS-C, HCS-O, HCS-H
- What if the pressure ulcer that was noted at the SOC, closes and then is reopen at discharge?
- What if I ask someone to follow along with the wheelchair in case the patient becomes too tired during the assessment?
- What if the patient requires more than minimal assistance with dressing? Does that mean an automatic response 3?
, has more than 30 years in home care as a RN and Attorney practicing exclusively in home care. She is the Owner of Selman-Holman & Associates, LLC & CoDR-Coding Done Right. Additionally, Lisa sits on the Home Care Coding Specialist-Diagnosis (HCS-D) national advisory board for the Board of Medical Specialty Coding and Compliance (BMSCC) Board HCS-O for OASIS Competency.
OCHCH Members- $75
Printable Registration Flyer - CLICK HERE!!