Start Date: 5/27/2020 11:30 AM EDT
End Date: 5/27/2020 1:00 PM EDT
Ohio Council for Home Care and Hospice
NOTE - If you signed up for the Palmetto GBA Spring Financial Conference, this webinar will be FREE as is was part of the conference. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your free registration.
Hospice is ever changing! This webinar will provide the latest data on Hospice reimbursement and take you through the Hospice Medicare Proposed Rule 2021. Included in massive changes, the Hospice Election Statement Changes go into effect October 2020….Are you ready? This webinar will review the detail changes to the Hospice Election Statement that will go into effect October 2020. In addition to the Election Statement itself, there will also be an addendum requirement that will include many clinicians needing to fully understand what is allowed and not allowed under the Medicare Benefit and the regulations to support that decision. This webinar will assist in full preparation for implementation of these new requirements.
Outline Details of the 2021 Hospice Proposed Rule
- Review Reimbursement Proposed Rates
- Itemize changes to the current regulation as outlined in the proposed rule
Define the changes for the Hospice Election Statement & Addendum
- Review Detail Election Statement change requirements
- Detail the Addendum requirement for the form
- Define specific occasion that the Addendum would be required and the timeliness of delivering it.
Outline the Demo for Hospice inclusion in Medicare Advantage (MA)
- Review key components of the Demo for Hospice in MA
- Outline the positives and negatives of MA plans including the Hospice benefit
FREE to confirmed Registrants of the Palmetto GBA Spring Conference