Start Date: 5/6/2021 12:00 PM EDT
End Date: 5/6/2021 1:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Virtual Event
Ohio Council For Home Care and Hospice
The learning outcome of this education activity is to enhance the knowledge of the home care and hospice Registered Nurse in the area of state survey readiness. This activity will provide data and insight gained through survey experience under the Conditions of Participation that will help the attendee implement education, tools and processes in their practice. This ensures the attendee will understand the importance of preparing ahead and compliance with federal requirements. This will be evidenced by positive feedback on activity evaluation.
Valerie Cornett, MS, Chief of Strategy and Innovation
- Plan for the different types of survey, the survey structure and the Conditions of Participation for review.
- Identify the top survey deficiencies in the industry.
- Describe methods to complete plan of correction if applicable.
- Establish policy and process to assure ongoing maintenance and monitoring of compliance.
- Valerie has been in the home health and hospice industry since 1995, and brings many distinctive qualities to the squad. She has served in many roles over the years spanning from education to operations to finance. Her leadership experience will help agencies not only meet their goals, but also solve a myriad of challenges. As a Senior Consultant, Valerie looks forward to building relationships with providers and other vendors to strengthen the industry.
OCHCH Member - $49
Have you signed up for the OCHCH All Access Education Pass? Don't miss out on the savings! - https://www.ochch.org/pass
Printable Registration Flyer - CLICK HERE!!