Start Date: 10/14/2022 9:00 AM EDT
End Date: 10/14/2022 5:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Virtual Event Location:
OH United States 43229
Ohio Council for Home Care and Hospice
OCHCH is proud to work with Nationwide Children's Hospital to bring you the 2022 Pediatric Home Care Conference!
Registration and Full Agenda - Click Here
Kim Regis, RN, DNP, NEA, PNP,
VP Operations and CNE of Ambulatory
Nationwide Children's Hospital
This presentation is focused on opening your eyes to the small things each day. Being in the moment for yourself and then for the people you’re caring for. Stop bracing for impact and start living.
Kim Regis is the vice president of operations and chief nurse executive of Ambulatory Pediatrics at Nationwide Children's Hospital. Her scope of responsibility includes ambulatory, primary care, clinical therapies, nutrition services, language services, complex care, feeding program and healthy weight and nutrition. She has over 20 years of experience in health care.
Dr. Regis earned her undergraduate, master and doctorate degrees from The Ohio State University and graduated with a Master’s in Industrial & Organizational Psychology with a focus on coaching from Walden University in 2020. Her passion is, and has always been, developing people to be the best version of themselves. She is an advocate for all people at every level.
Dr. Regis is the co-chair of the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Taskforce of the American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nurses and Chapter Representative for the Ohio Organization of Nurse Leaders DEI Committee. She also serves on the board of Easter Seals Central and Southeast Ohio.
Dr. Regis is from Columbus, Ohio and graduated from Columbus City Schools. She is married with two teen daughters and has two dogs. She loves to read and journal. She has been tapdancing for several years, owns a consulting and coaching business, and hosts an international podcast.
Other Conference Topics
- Complex Care Patient Needs: Inpatient to Home
- The Journey to Board Certification in a Sterile Compounding Pharmacy: Why It’s Needed in Today’s Climate of Patient Safety
- Successful Hospice and Palliative Care Plans: Using an Interdisciplinary Team
- Massage Therapy and Music Therapy Co-Treatment: Case Studies
- Pediatric Tools for Success: Ideas and Strategies to Help Prepare Patients for Procedures; Take-away such as Coping Kits for Siblings, Visual Supports, and Language to use for Successful Visits in the Home
- Successful Onboarding: Onboarding, Training and Continued Education of Staff
- Pharmacy: USP 800 Surface: A GPS Check-in
- Death and Dying: The Team Approach to Bereavement
- Complying with Regulations and Retaining Your Sanity
- Cultivating Resiliency: The Positive Advantage