Start Date: 8/11/2021 8:00 AM EDT
End Date: 8/11/2021 12:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Ohio Council for Home Care and Hospice Location:
1105 Schrock Road
Columbus, OH United States 43229
Ohio Council for Home Care and Hospice
This is an In-Person Event
As a follow up to our previous educational session regarding EVV compliance, IYC and Home Care Network will be holding provider 1x1 sessions to help you identify your specific EVV compliance concerns. Providers who sign up will be walked through the compliance review process using their own Sandata production account and EOB’s. Areas of EVV compliance concern will be identified, and providers will be given next steps to help remedy the problem(s).
What you will need is:
- An EOB with EVV error codes on it. (It cannot be ODA or DD at this time). If you’re EOB is less than 20 pages, you can bring 20. Due to time constraints, no more than 40 pages can be reviewed. As a reminder, the EVV error codes are:
- MITS: 3611, 3613
- Managed Care: N363, a8, and FE
- Your laptop (Must have Excel installed)
- Your Sandata log in credentials. At minimum, you’ll need the email account used for log in and access to that email accounts mailbox to receive a password reset.
- If you’re using an alternate EVV vendor, you’re welcome to bring your contract so IYC and HCN can provide feedback on areas that may help you improve compliance with your vendor.
In Your Corner Consulting, LLC
Registration Fee -
OCHCH Members - $79 per agency
Non-Members - $199