Start Date: 9/25/2018 8:30 AM EDT
End Date: 9/25/2018 4:30 PM EDT
Venue Name: Center for Excellence Location:
1105 Schrock Rd. Suite 140
Columbus, OH United States 43229
Event Website: http://www.cvent.com/events/hospice-workshop-september-25-2016-columbus-ohio/event-summary-8bd243ced69f472996246ad07954f6b4.aspx
Accreditation Commission for Health Care
Sponsor: Accreditation Commission for Health Care
Specifically created for organizations seeking accreditation for the first time or those experienced in the accreditation process, this workshop provides an in-depth look at pre-survey preparation, key steps to having a successful on-site survey, and how to complete important post-survey components.
During the workshop, an AU Clinical Educator and Surveyor will provide participants with:
- Hands-on training for using the take-home ACHC Accreditation Guide to Success workbook, a program-specific and comprehensive tool that offers guidance on the meanings and requirements of each ACHC Accreditation Standard
- Resources that contain audit tools and hints
- How to prepare a Preliminary Evidence Report (PER)
- How to create an effective Plan Of Correction (POC)
- Essential components of accreditation preparation
- Best practices for a successful on-site survey
Each attendee will receive the ACHC Accreditation Guide to Success workbook for FREE, which will be used as the primary learning instrument during the course. This workbook serves as a valuable reference tool for achieving or maintaining accreditation.
Clinical Compliance Educator for Home Health, Hospice & Private Duty
Also, OCHCH members receive a $50 discount on registration through our partnership. Please use the code OH5113 to receive this when registering!