Start Date: 9/26/2018 8:30 AM EDT
End Date: 9/26/2018 4:30 PM EDT
Venue Name: Center for Excellence Location:
1105 Schrock Rd. Suite 140
Columbus, OH United States 43229
Event Website: http://www.cvent.com/events/home-health-workshop-september-26-2018-columbus-ohio/event-summary-3c460c32a9e048ec8a380268c0a7bf33.aspx
Accreditation Commission for Health Care
Sponsor: Accreditation Commission for Health Care
This workshop will offer guidance in all phases of the accreditation process - from pre-survey to post-survey requirements - as well as a comprehensive review of our standards that contain the new Conditions of Participation (CoPs). While also providing:
- Resources that contain audit tools and hints
- An in-depth review of our standards that contain the new Conditions of Participation (CoPs)
- Guidance on preparing a Preliminary Evidence Report (PER)
- Direction on creating an effective Plan of Correction (POC)
- An understanding of the new Medicare Conditions of Participation and how the ACHC survey process will be impacted
- Essential components for accreditation preparation and best practices for a successful on-site survey
Each attendee will receive the ACHC Accreditation Guide to Success workbook along with a copy of the ACHC Home Health Accreditation Standards for FREE, which will be used as the primary learning instruments during the course. The workbook serves as a valuable reference tool for achieving or maintaining accreditation.
Clinical Compliance Educator for Home Health, Hospice & Private Duty
Click Here to register online today!
Also, OCHCH members receive a $50 discount on registration through our partnership. Please use the code OH5113 to receive this when registering!